January 02, 2018
Li'l Dribblers Clinic, K League and 1st and 2nd grade teams at the Best Choice Fieldhouse
Winter 2018 Fieldhouse Clinics
Li’l Dribblers Boys Basketball and Girls Basketball Programs are an introduction to organized basketball for preschool, kindergarten, 1st and 2nd grade boys and girls. Class sessions are 1 hour per week and run 8 weeks. The program is designed for children to learn the game of basketball and have fun. Our goal is to teach basic basketball fundamentals and encourage the kids to develop an interest in the sport and improve each week.
Tuesday Clinics: Start 1/9/18 End 2/28/18 at Best Choice Fieldhouse
Preschool & Kindergarten Clinic – Cost $135.00 (3, 4, 5, and 6 year old) 5:00 to 6:00 PM
1st & 2nd Grade Clinic – Cost $130.00 6:00 to 7:00
Thursday Clinics: Start 1/11/18 End 3/2/18 at Best Choice Fieldhouse
Preschool & Kindergarten Clinic – Cost $135.00 (3, 4, 5, and 6 year old) 5:30 to 6:30 PM
Winter 2018 Kindergarten Basketball Leagues
Kindergarten boys and girls play on a full court with the baskets lowered to eight feet. The kids are instructed in 40 minutes of dribbling and shooting drills prior to each game. The kids are divided into teams and get to play live "games" to apply their newly developed skills! Team are limited to 7 players and each child receives a jersey. Needing 12 players to fill teams
K-League Fall Sunday League 2017
Age Group: 5 to 6 years old
Grading – Sunday, January 7, 2017 – 12:00 PM
Teams will be put together and games will start the next Sunday
Practice/Game times: 12:00 PM, 1:25 PM
Game Dates: January 14, 21, 28 February 4, 11, 18, 25
NOTE: Volunteer coaches are needed. No experience necessary, just enthusiasm If interested please contact: Mark Tamm email@example.com
Best Choice 1st and 2nd Grade Teams
· EVALUATIONS 1st & 2nd Grade
· DATE LOCATION TIME
· Friday, January 5 Best Choice Fieldhouse 5:30 PM
· Cost $165.00
· We are proud to offer a chance for individual kids the experience of team play with a year round program for 1st, and 2nd grade boys and girls that focus on teaching the fundamentals of the game of basketball, which encourages the kids to develop an interest in the sport and improve each season. We are committed to making sure that the boys and girls learn the game of basketball in a positive, fun and competitive environment.
Best Choice Basketball teams for 1st, and 2nd grade kids will practice Best Choice Fieldhouse and play in BC Fieldhouse Premier Boys Basketball Leagues offer the finest competitive environment in youth basketball. Each grade level offers A, B & C Divisions where appropriate to insure your team is able to compete and develop at the level best-suited for their developmental needs.
· FIRST and SECOND GRADE boys and girls play on a full court with the baskets lowered to nine feet. The kids practice for 90 minutes each week, working
on fundamentals and team play including dribbling, ball handling, shooting drills and defense.
· Each league season consists of an 8 game regular season plus a single elimination, seeded championship tournament.
· 1st and 2nd Grade ****Two or Three Games will be played on Saturday with other games on Sunday Afternoons/evenings
· Practice each week on Friday or Thursday 5:30 to 7:00 PM
· NOTE: Volunteer coaches are needed. If interested, please contact:
Mark Tamm - MarkTamm33@gmail.com -1-317-513-4482